[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-osdpip 0.1.1

Tobi listaccount at e-tobi.net
Sun Feb 12 19:53:07 CET 2012

Im catching up with some of the bug reports / patches that were lying
around for months (Thanks guys).

The changes:

- Fixed compile error with newer ffmpeg versions >= svn 20100426
  (closes #345)
- Replaced deprected ffmpeg calls (Patch provided by mnival) (closes #690)
- Updated french translation (Patch provided by mnival) (closes #691)
- Avoid segfault at stop replay with keystroke '0' (Patch provided by
  Andreas Brachold) (closes #592)

As always: Any help is welcome!

Development site:

Anonymous Git-access :

This is intended to be a community maintained project! Don't expect me
to fix your problems, I'm merely maintaining the project!

Please report any bugs, ideas or feature requests to the project site (no
registration required for this!). If you want to contribute patches, new
features or whatever, post an issue or patch to the projects issue tracker
or request to join the project. I would happily add everyone as a project
member, who would like to contribute to the project!