Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Sun Feb 19 22:04:03 CET 2012

On 19.02.2012 20:45, Joerg Riechardt wrote:
> Am 19.02.2012 19:51, schrieb Joerg Riechardt:
>> Hi,
>> when I replay a recording with 1.7.24 and switch several times from
>> replay to fast replay and back, it takes too long until VDR responds to
>> the remote. Happens with old recordings and recordings made with 1.7.24.
>> With 1.7.23 no problem.
>
> This happens with the vdr-xine plugin only.
> With softhddevice or xineliboutput it is ok.
> Jörg

It also works fine with the TT S2-6400.

The only thing I could image to be causing this are the changes
in dvbplayer.c regarding "Fixed a possible deadlock in time shift mode".
Can you please try with dvbplayer.[hc] from version 1.7.23?
This will also remove the fix for pausing live video, but that should be
independent from this problem.

Oh, and just to make sure: you haven't applied any other patches, have you?

Klaus