[vdr] [Bug] VPS Recording not starting as long as another recording (with lower priority) is running

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Sun Feb 26 17:26:45 CET 2012

On 14.03.2011 23:05, Markus Ehrnsperger wrote:

>>> Please provide a (tested) patch that implements this.
>>>
>>> Klaus
>>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I attach a simple patch. I tried it out and it works for me. Any
>> comments are very welkome.

Sorry I didn't get to this earlier...

I'd rather like to give the attached method a try.
It modifies the code that actually checks whether a timer matches,
and now takes into account whether the "present" event has been seen
within a certain time. If it hasn't, the timer behaves like a normal
timer and starts at the start time of the event (provided its priority
is high enough).

Klaus