Gero geronimo013 at gmx.de
Tue Feb 28 16:40:07 CET 2012

Hi,

On Tuesday 28 February 2012 - 15:49:32, syrius.ml at no-log.org wrote:
> i like the xine and xinelibouput plugins way a lot, on my laptop no
> need to install a huge (and sometimes bloaty) media center, ...

Agreed! That's why I like vdr-sxfe. On standard distributions one file to
install and it works out of the box.

Even a self-compiled frontend with fresh home-brewed xinelib is not a big
thing and works without having to touch anything on the backend ...
I can't do the same with xine, which is already somewhat bloated too.

So, Yes - that's why I like my current VDR-setup :)

kind regards

Gero