VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:46:59 CET 2012

I'm included in the list of people that wished VDR supported real
server/client. I don't mean hacks and workarounds but real true
support, which of course means a major redesign. I know several users
who hated to but left VDR because it lacks this. Bringing VDR to
modern times/needs would be absolutely great but based on previous
posts it seems very unlikely this is going to happen. :(

Then again it looked like Klaus would never give HD & non-FF priority
and that need was meet so who knows?