[vdr] DVB subtitke colors vary

Kartsa kari at kniivila.com
Wed Feb 29 14:52:16 CET 2012

Hi

Lately I have been noticing that the fg color of the DVB subtitles
changes irregularly between white, grey and black. If there is more than
one line the lines may have different colors but the whole line is the
same color. This is seen in Finnish YLE channels. Is there some setting
for this? I was in the impression that color mapping should come with
the subtitles but it would seem strange if they would change the color
irregularly.

Is this a broadcast issue or a VDR issue?

I'm running Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS.

I've installed all from yavdr-stable repository and these are the
installed components
vdr (1.7.20/1.7.20)
vompserver (0.3.1-3)
femon (1.7.10)
osdteletext (0.9.1)
epgsearch (1.0.0)
burn (0.2.0-beta7)
pvrinput (2011-08-18)
wirbelscan (0.0.7-pre01)
vdrrip (0.3.0)
conflictcheckonly (0.0.1)
quickepgsearch (0.0.1)
undelete (0.0.6)
streamdev-server (0.5.1-git)
webvideo (0.4.4)
xineliboutput (1.0.90-cvs)
dvd (0.3.6-b03)
epgsearchonly (0.0.1)
skinsoppalusikka (1.7.2)
ttxtsubs (0.2.3)

Player is vdr-sxfe 1.0.90-cvs also from yavdr repo.

\\Karsta