Manuel Reimer manuel.reimer at gmx.de
Wed Feb 29 16:48:33 CET 2012

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Yes, the next stable version will be 2.0.
> Version 1.0 was the "SD version", and version 2.0 shall be the "HD version" ;-).
>
> I'll see to make "client/server" a priority after that.

What does this mean? Do you plan built-in networking support or do you plan to
improve streamdev? IMHO it is a big task to make really good networking support.
Keeping this code separate (means: A plugin) isn't a that bad idea, I think. Of
course, this plugin could be delivered directly with VDR, like the other
"built-in" plugins.

Yours

Manuel