[vdr] Renaming of all *.c files in *.cpp or equivalent

Denis Loh denis.loh at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:44:46 CET 2012

Hi,

I have a big wish for future development: Please rename all c++ files
with *.c extensions into *.cpp or equivalent. Many IDEs may cope with
*.c and treat them as c++ files. However, if not, you must force the IDE
to do that, which is sometimes hard work to do. I think it is lesser
work to rename them and edit the makefile to work with cpp for instance.

I am using cpp as default extension for c++ files for long time now.

What do you think about that?

Denis