[vdr] Renaming of all *.c files in *.cpp or equivalent

Denis Loh denis.loh at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 2 19:56:19 CET 2012

Well, it was just a thought, because there are many many naming
conventions which suggests to use another extension than *.c like *.cc
or *.cpp respectively. Mainly, it is only for better readability and to
distinguish what type of code resided in the file. IDEs rely on this
convention to decide which compiler it has to use.

But I can live with it, because there is no real technical reason for
renaming.