[vdr] Updated patch for vdr 1.7.22 in gentoo

René linuxtv at hertell.com
Mon Jan 2 22:44:55 CET 2012

On 02.01.2012 19:11 , Marc wrote:
> The patch applies, portage try several levels with patch and it
> succeeded at p1 (log start at 255).
>
> The modifications I've made work but you have more files that fail than
> me. Perhaps you use more use flags. I don't know if the extension
> patches are applied all the time or only when you set the use flag for
> them. You could try to build vdr without any use flag and see if it
> compiles.

I got this patch installed without any errors, but it does not work
(pressing rewind does not do anything).. In the setup-menu i see the
LiveBuffer settings, but i can't enter the settings.

I just started a "vdrplugin-rebuild -se rebuild", so let's see if it's
some other plugin that's screwing things up..

> To add this patch to the overlay, have you tried to contact the
> maintainer ? It could be interested, its address is in the changelog.

If i get this to work, then i'll do my best to persuade him to add this
back to the overlay!! :-)

Regards,

René