[vdr] Updated patch for vdr 1.7.22 in gentoo

René linuxtv at hertell.com
Tue Jan 3 00:16:04 CET 2012

On 03.01.2012 1:00 , Marc wrote:
> I don't have livebuffer in the menu. I activated the livebuffer by
> setting 'Pause key handling' to 'Timeshit'.

Ok, is this something you have to manually edit in setup.conf? I don't
have this option in the setup for recording.. Here i have only "pause
live video", "do not pause live video" and "confirm pause live video"..

Do you btw have to press pause to activate livebuffer, or can you just
press rewind in the middle of playback? In the 1.6.x patch i don't have
to press pause, i just press rewind..

Regards,

René