[vdr] Updated patch for vdr 1.7.22 in gentoo

René linuxtv at hertell.com
Wed Jan 4 00:29:14 CET 2012

On 03.01.2012 16:12 , René wrote:
> On 03.01.2012 10:29 , Marc wrote:
>> * Unifdef sources ... [ ok ]
>>
>> * Applying local patches
>> * Applying livebuffer-1.7.22.patch ... [ ok ]
>
> Ok, then i have something fishy going on.. I have the livebufer in the
> menu, but then as you said most likely it's not applied correctly. I
> have to check the build-log if it complains something

Marc,

The patch is now found by the ebuild, but  it wont' get applied. The
problem is just that it does not work. For some reasons it get's errors
like "can't find file to patch"...

Here is the failed .out-file
http://pastebin.com/MufLFssk

My patchdir is /etc/vdr_patch_dir and this patch is here:
/etc/vdr_patch_dir/1.7.22/livebuffer-1.7.22.patch

What could here be wrong?

René