[vdr] howto ignore lines in channels.conf

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Sun Jan 15 15:45:32 CET 2012

Am 15.01.2012 14:49, schrieb fnu:
> Well that is an other question and valid argument, why is there no
> sufficient solution to scan for channels in VDR, like is quit normal on
> commercial solution.

I've been living with VDR's auto channel update quite well, back since
VDR 1.3.x eliminated the need of the AutoPID patch.

The only thing I need an external tool for is to clean up all the dead
channels from time to time. I never understood why people need external
scan tools anyway, at least on an average system.

Cheers,

Udo