[vdr] howto ignore lines in channels.conf

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Mon Jan 16 19:44:33 CET 2012

You could change the line to  a lable by starting it with ": ". If I
understand it correctly, using a space after : instead of @ and it
becomes a label for the channels after. A way to group them sort of. You
can then using it as a quick jump to the channel that follows, but it
should be skiped when just surfing and it shouldn't try to save EPG data
for it.