[vdr] Weird frame rate issue (VDR 1.6 recording, VDR 1.7 playback)

Tobi listaccount at e-tobi.net
Tue Jan 24 11:54:24 CET 2012

Am 24.01.2012 10:40, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

> This channel is encrypted, so I can't run any test on it.
> Is there an FTA channel that shows the same behavior?

Not that I'm aware of. And the behaviour on this channel changed only
recently.

> Does this also happen if you make a recording directly with VDR 1.7.22?

I didn't had a chance to try this yet, but if you don't have a clue
what's happening here, I'll see if I can test this with VDR 1.7.22.

BTW: What happens if VDR records something and the frame rate changes
in-between? Could this happen at all?

Tobias