[vdr] playback problems with recordings with vdr-1.7.20 and newer

Andreas Albert andreas.albert.mail at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:30:18 CET 2012

Hello,

this problem have already been posted at the mailing list in post
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/vdr/2012-January/025616.html

> Then i got an other problem. When watching a recording, and i
> fastforward of rewind the program, i get to a situation that the
> "timecounter" get's stuck to the frame i start from. The film moves, but
> when i hit play, i end up back to the frame from where i started to
> rewind/fastforwad. The only way to fix this is to jump with the
> yellow/green buttons. AFter this i can rewind/fastforwad normally. This
> again works for a while, but again if it fails to stop to the place i
> rewind to, i have to "reset" the rewind-issue with the yellow/green
> buttons...

My output device is a Technotrend FF S-2300 with the dvbsddevice-plugin.

I wrote this topic again, because there isn't an answer in the topic above.

Can anyone help me?

Greetings Andreas