[vdr] tvdr.de down for maintenance

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Wed Jul 18 16:38:36 CEST 2012

On 18.07.2012 16:25, Thomas Netousek wrote:
> Hallo Klaus,
>
> also web space via http kann ich auf einem meiner server bereitstellen ...
> (ftp mag ich nicht so sehr, weil da immer wieder security vulnerabilities auftauchen).

I'm not sure if this was supposed to be a private message (since it's in German ;-).
Anyway, thanks for the offer, but it's no big deal. I just wanted to announce this
so that nobody is surprised if they can't access tvdr.de. I'm just updating the OS,
which shouldn't take too long. However, you never know...

Klaus