[vdr] Recording two programmes with identical details

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Mon Jun 4 14:54:11 CEST 2012

On 15.05.2012 12:01, Robert Bartl wrote:

> Am 31.03.2012 18:18, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

>>> I'm pretty sure that I have had identical recording names, just one
>>> was visible in the OSD.
>>> Deleted that one and, the other one automagically appeared in the OSD
>>> after it was updated.
>>>
>>> VDR worked perfectly.
>>
>> Which version of VDR are you using?
>> The channel number as part of the recording directory name
>> was introduced in version 1.7.3.
>>
> Hy,
>
> i have this issue with version "1.7.16-24yavdr1".
> It happens when an auto timer records a show on SD&  HD (ORF1&  ORF1 HD
> in my case).
> The Details for the Show are exactly the same, and it gets displayed
> only once in the recording list.

I just tried this by recording the same programme on "Das Erste HD" and "Das Erste",
which gave me the directory structure

   drwxr-xr-x 2 kls users 4096 Jun  4 14:46 Rote_Rosen/2012-06-04.14.10.5-0.rec
   drwxr-xr-x 2 kls users 4096 Jun  4 14:47 Rote_Rosen/2012-06-04.14.10.6-0.rec

Both recordings show up in the "Recordings" list and can be replayed just fine.

Can you reproduce your problem with plain vanilla VDR 1.7.28?

Klaus