Dieter Hametner dh+vdr at gekrumbel.de
Tue Jun 5 00:56:00 CEST 2012

Hello

Am Montag, 4. Juni 2012 schrieb Ville Skyttä:
> On 2012-06-04 17:58, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> >>
> >> Hm, I don't see this change actually implemented in the source...?
> >
> > Are you sure you're looking at the right files?
>
> I was, and I wasn't :)
>
> http://git.gekrumbel.de/vdr.git?p=vdr.git;a=commitdiff;h=c80ddbc27b8c7b2a7b
> 6ed822330da069d5cd3b68
>
> Looks like the gekrumbel.de git tree (which is what I _was_ looking at)
> is missing at least this change.

It was my fault. Please apologize :)

I corrected the wrong commit into that (and the other) git tree. It was late
yesterday evening after I came back home and apparently I've been to tired to
do it right :)

You get a forced update with the next pull.

Kind regards
Dieter

--
Dieter Hametner                    dh (plus) vdr (at) gekrumbel (dot) de
live plugin developer              http://live.vdr-developer.org