[vdr] VDR tuning

Marx acc.for.news at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:06:40 CEST 2012

On 11.06.2012 09:04, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>> Now there is question: how should I define my channels?
>
> Well, for starters you could set "Setup/DVB/Update channels" to "add new
> transponders"
> in VDR's Setup menu. That should update your channels.conf as far as
> possible.
Usually I use this option (as i remember it's "3" in setup.conf), but
does it fix problem I had with "scrambled" flag?
And it's not enough. What I read, only some transponders should be
enough to make full scan because during scan more frequencies are
broadcasted. It doesn't work for me. If i strictly don't define some
transponders, they won't be recognized and scanned.

When i scan without diseqc defined, all outputed channel definitions
have 0.0E - is it possible to tell scan which sattelite I use?
Maybe I should switch on diseqc option, but in diseqc.conf set only one
position?

Marx