[vdr] RFE: Make VDR more friendly when using combinations of DVB-S, DVB-T and DVB-C

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sun Jun 17 15:19:06 CEST 2012

Am Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012, 14:16:53 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> - Make a setup option to "Show channel names with source" (default is "no").
> - Modify cChannel::Name() and cChannel::ShortName() to optionally
>    append the source character (A, C, S, T, I, ...) to the channel name
>    in the (short) form mentioned above.

you could give that option different values like

- never show channel source
- always show channel source
- only show channel source if the same channel has different sources

for space conserving people, something shorter than (%c) might be nice

maybe an additional option "channel source format" which only
triggers if the channel source is to be displayed:

with values like

%s (%c)
%n/%c
%c %s