[vdr] RFE: Make VDR more friendly when using combinations of DVB-S, DVB-T and DVB-C

Marx acc.for.news at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 08:50:23 CEST 2012

I like the idea of external channels database. There is well known
kingofsat site which is always up-to-date and inspite of scanning  it
could be easier to simply import channels definition from it. It for
example could allow to import only channels from selected provider.
I imagine it could be done via external plugin, hovewer I don't know if
plugin is allowed to overwrite channels list
Marx