[vdr] Recording two programmes with identical details

Tony Houghton h at realh.co.uk
Sat Mar 31 15:07:24 CEST 2012

Say I tried to record the same programme twice, once from DVB-T and once
from DVB-S, can VDR manage that? As they have different ids they should
appear as unrelated to one part of VDR, but as they have the same titles
and times it might want to make the same filenames for both of them and
clash. Or is that what the last digit just before the .rec part of the
directory name is for? How would I be able to tell which is which in the
OSD etc? Would they be ordered by adapter number?