Lars Hanisch dvb at flensrocker.de
Mon Nov 19 19:45:44 CET 2012

Hi,

Am 19.11.2012 08:51, schrieb Marx:
> Sorry for small off-topic but can you recommend editor which can edit TS stream, mainly by cutting off adverts? Besides
> VDR I have Enigma based tuner and it saves TS stream, but differently from VDR so I can't use VDR to edit.
> Marx

 I have a workflow (on Windows) which generates really good videos.
- demux with ProjectX
- cut with Cuttermaran
- mux with mencoder (to mpg actually)

 But this will work only with SD/mpeg2 material.

 TS-Doctor ist good for repairing HD-Streams and Smart Cutter seems to be an analog solution like Cuttermaran, but I
haven't tested it yet. Smart Cutter and Cuttermaran reencodes only the GOP with the cut out/in and leave the rest of the
stream  unchanged. They allow cutting even on B frames so you can remove ads and you won't recognize the cut afterwards.

Lars.