[vdr] Digital Devices (Linux 4 Media) 4 port (8 tuner) octopus/Duoflex experiences

Michael Stilmant Michael.Stilmant at rovicorp.com
Mon Nov 26 11:32:12 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm interested for such information. (I'm looking also for good well supported DVB-S2 device to target multiple satellite)

I've a question for you Olivier. I don't know that brand. Why going to 1 dualtuner board and the octopus. In the same brand you can also use the Cine S2 that could eventually be expended with a dualtuner board for example. What are the limitation?

Regards,

Michael