[vdr] Digital Devices (Linux 4 Media) 4 port (8 tuner) octopus/Duoflex experiences

Lars Hanisch dvb at flensrocker.de
Mon Nov 26 21:20:30 CET 2012

Hi,

Am 26.11.2012 20:10, schrieb Halim Sahin:
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 06:20:56PM +0100, Lars Hanisch wrote:
>>  My DVB-C/T card is working here for months with no problems. Second
>>  dual tuner is ordered... :)
>
> What about cam support in vdr for this card???

 It's not implemented yet. You can however redirect the input of one tuner through the ci, so you can decrypt one
transponder.

 http://www.vdr-portal.de/board16-video-disk-recorder/board85-hdtv-dvb-s2/p1048374-ci-unterst%C3%BCtzung-f%C3%BCr-cines2-mystique-satix-s2-dual-usw/#post1048374

 Note: the driver for the C/T dual tuner doesn't create different frontends for C and T, so removing the unused ones and
renaming the wanted ones isn't necessary anymore.

Lars.