[vdr] How remove underscore ( _ ) directory from vdr recording directories?

Michael Smith mic77smith at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:39:41 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm so sorry to ask this, because it may seems silly, but my vdr 1.7.x
creates an directory named just _ (underscore) and then create recording
directories for date-time.

I'v searched internet, and found this post from Klaus which describes why
underscore is created:
http://osdir.com/ml/linux.vdr/2003-10/msg00208.html

But I can't find any comment on how disable this behavior.

The underscore is annoying in my case, because most of my recordings has
not any episode name, and this means additional underscores without any use.

Best regards.
Mike Smith.