[vdr] Check for updates of present event

Denis Loh denis.loh at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:22:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

I want to check for updates on the present events in the schedule. I was
checking "Schedule->Modified > lastModified", where lastModified is the
timestamp when I checked it last time. However, every time I do the
check, it was modified, even if there's no obvious change.

So, how do I check if the present event (currently running event) was
modified, i.e. the current event was replaced by the next event or any
detail of this event has been changed?

Additionally, I'd like to know, if there equivalent way to do such a
check on the channels list as Channels.Modified() is reset after the
call. I have never detected a channel list change though syslog states
some automatic changes.

Thanks for any kind of help!

Denis