[vdr] rotorng broken with 1.7.27 - any changes to vdr core / kernel?

Morfsta morfsta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:54:20 CEST 2012

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Klaus Schmidinger
<Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de> wrote:

> What "ChannelMonitor"?
> There is no such thing in VDR.

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Sorry, I meant cStatusMonitor::ChannelSwitch.

> cDvbTuner is local to dvbdevice.c, and cDvbTuner::ExecuteDiseqc() is
> private.
> So I'm afraid you can't do this without a patch.

Would it be possibe to update this in a later version of VDR please
Klaus? Given that there is currently no multiple satellite support in
code VDR (there should be really - many people would appreciate this),
then it would make sense to at least permit a plugin to be able to
move the dish with diseqc commands.

Kind Regards