[vdr] vdr-xine breakage with Freeview HD

Daniel Harris mail.dharris at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 9 21:30:41 CEST 2012

I had lots of problems specifically with BBC freeview HD using
vdr-xine-plugin.  I use debian wheezy with the e-tobi source.  I had a
feeling it had something to do with the deinterlacing plugin but i
could never get it to work however i have recently changed the
deinterlacing plugin to bob in the ~/.xine/config-xineliboutput (or
something like that) and every thing has worked perfectly ever since.

HTH Dan