Tobi listaccount at e-tobi.net
Wed Sep 12 09:39:18 CEST 2012

On 11.09.2012 11:30, Anssi Hannula wrote:

> Hmm, I'm the original author of the patch, not sure why Tobias Grimm is
> credited here

Sorry, that's probably because I maintained this in the Debian package
since 2008 and the patch tools added my name to the patch header.

I think Manuel sent the patch to Klaus - he asked me 3 months ago who the
original author is and from

http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdr-plugin-streamdev.git/tree/CONTRIBUTORS#n110

...I figured out it's you.

This information probably got lost somewhere.

I didn't meant to take credit for this! But I'm sure Klaus will fix this.

Tobias