[vdr] vdr-1.7.29 + h264 MBAFF

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Thu Sep 13 12:25:01 CEST 2012

On 12.09.2012 17:19, Придворов Андрей (Pridvorov Andrey) wrote:
> Progress display show correct time, but at the end play freeze.
> Other player (on MS windows) play correct.
>
> Try http://rghost.ru/40326577

It looks like the frame type is 0xF0 for *all* frames of this stream.
But when I play it on my TT S2-6400 card, even though I can move an
editing mark to every single frame, only every 10th or so frame is actually
displayed on the tv.

So my guess is, the frame types are not set correctly in this stream.
0xF0 seems bogus to me. So far I have seen only 0x10, 0x30 and 0x50 (IIRC).

Klaus