[vdr] Epgsearch mysteries

Christian Wieninger cwieninger at gmx.de
Thu Apr 4 23:32:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

probably the following code is the reason for this behaviour:

epgsearchtools.c:

    // last try with Levenshtein Distance, only compare the first 1000 chars
    double fMatch = FuzzyMatch(eDescr, rDescr, 1000);
    double tmp_matchlimit = matchLimit/100.0;
    if(maxLength - minLength < 5)
    {
       tmp_matchlimit = 0.95;
       LogFile.Log(2,"difference between both descriptions is < 5
setting matchlimit to: %.2f %%", tmp_matchlimit*100);
    }

Please change the line

    if(maxLength - minLength < 5)

    if(maxLength - minLength < 5 && matchLimit < 95)

and let me know if it works for you.

cheers,
Christian