[vdr] Which epg for Sky UK

André Weidemann Andre.Weidemann at web.de
Sun Apr 14 10:33:54 CEST 2013

On 14.04.2013 00:38, Lucian Muresan wrote:

> The current git version of eepg tends to crash on me at least one if not
> twice a day with vdr-2.0.0, after it used to work well for several
> weeks. I do not know what changed the behaviour, since I cannot find any
> useful crash dump...

Same problem here. I dumped the plugin in favor to the patch, which
worked flawlessly ever since.

> BTW, where is the most current freeview patch?

Ever since vdr-1.7.35 I've used this patch (see attachment). It should
apply cleanly to the most recent vdr version.

I think I originally downloaded it from here:
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board16-video-disk-recorder/board55-vdr-plugins/p1082416-eepg-und-vdr-1-7-28/#skipPoint1082422

André