[vdr] Which epg for Sky UK

Teemu Suikki tsuikki at zuik.org
Sun Apr 14 17:18:01 CEST 2013

I have been toggling between eepg and LoadEPG plugins.. I haven't
tried the patch above, perhaps it would be better?

eepg seems to crash occasionally, and also I had this weird problem
that all channels have Polish category-fields.. :)

LoadEPG doesn't crash, doesn't speak Polish, but is not automatic so
you have to launch it from crontab or something. Also it had the
timezone problem for which I provided a patch earlier in this list,
but that only affects people who watch satellites not from their own