[vdr] Which epg for Sky UK

Teemu Suikki tsuikki at zuik.org
Thu Apr 18 18:31:40 CEST 2013

Your patch is slightly broken, perhaps when emailing? There are a few
missing lines in the huffman tables.

I compared these two patches, your version seems to be better
otherwise, but I took the tables from the other patch.. Works fine

However, I have another issue. I need to clone EPG for a few channels.
EEPG and LoadEpg plugins have the .equiv files for this, but this
patch obviously doesn't

I tried copying with epgfixer plugin, which should do the trick.
However, VDR seems to crash always when it's receiving EPG data for
these channels.. So there is some weird incompatibility with epgfixer!
I have been using epgfixer successfully earlier. Perhaps epgfixer gets
unencoded raw data before the huffman decoding? The crash is inside
libc, which would suggest to some string manipulating functions