[vdr] RFC: one or many positioners?

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Apr 21 20:43:53 CEST 2013

Al 21/04/13 20:36, En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
> Al 21/04/13 15:52, En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:
>
> One more observation
>
>>   virtual void StepEast(void) {}
>>           ///< Move the dish one step to the east.
>>   virtual void StepWest(void) {}
>>           ///< Move the dish one step to the west.
>
> I'd suggest a parameter with the number of steps to move (and for "step"
> I mean a "pulse", not the next/previous stored satellite position).

And, I hope, the last one:

virtual void Recalc(int Number)
  ///<Store the current position in a satellite position with the given
Number
  ///<and recalculate all other positions relative to this one

Oh, and there's a DisableLimits but there's no corresponding  EnableLimits

Bye
--
Luca