[vdr] RFC: one or many positioners?

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Mon Apr 22 13:35:59 CEST 2013

Al 22/04/13 11:11, En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:

>> I'd suggest a parameter with the number of steps to move (and for "step"
>> I mean a "pulse", not the next/previous stored satellite position).
>
> I don't see the need for a "number of steps".

Well, I use it from time to time. Say I move step by step to the west
and, after e.g. 5 steps, I discover the signal is getting worse.
Instead of hitting 5 times StepEast, I position over the "x steps east"
soft button, push 5 on the remote, push ok and I'm at the starting position.
Better yet, I move 10 steps east at once to try if going to the other
side improves things or not.

Bye
--
Luca