[vdr] RFC: one or many positioners?

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Mon Apr 22 15:39:59 CEST 2013

Al 22/04/13 14:28, En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:

> So what do you folks think?

I don't have any preference wrt Left/Right East/West.
My last (and only) set top box with integrated positioner was analogue
and used East/West, but I don't remember if it had any provision for the
southern hemisphere (I suppose you could just reverse the polarity of
the motor). Hey, it also had skew control :-)

But..

>   virtual void Drive(bool Left) {}    // true = left, false = right
>   virtual void Step(int Steps) {}     // <0 = left, >0 = right
>   virtual void SetLimit(bool Left) {} // true = left, false = right

I do like this one (less cluttered interface)

Bye
--
Luca