[vdr] RFC: one or many positioners?

Ales Jurik ajurik at quick.cz
Sun Apr 28 13:58:38 CEST 2013

On 04/27/2013 04:58 PM, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>> Of course with chance of source choosing (if more than one tuner is
>> used).
>
> I don't understand what you mean here.

I thought about the possibility from diseqc.conf:

# A line containing space separated integer numbers, terminated with a ':',
# defines that any following DiSEqC sequences apply only to the given list
# of device numbers.

But I'm afraid that this remark was not unnecessary, sry.

>> My second wish is to have possibility to use the new syntax on all
>> tuners available, so only gotoxx command will be send to the/all
>> tuner, to allow simple cooperation with intelligent vtuner devices
>> like NessieDVB.
>
> I'm afraid I don't understand this, either.
> Can you be more specific?

I thought about possibility to send gotoxx command to all tuners/cards
used, not only to the one which has positioner connected. In this case
only gotoxx command should be used in all cases - I don't know if only
one new entry in diseqc.conf like

*  11700 V  9750  t V W15 P W15 v t
*  99999 V 10600  t V W15 P W15 v T
*  11700 H  9750  t V W15 P W15 V t
*  99999 H 10600  t V W15 P W15 V T

valid for all tuners/cards will be enough.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Ales