[vdr] Problems with VDSB, how to automate in SYSLOG

Brian-Imap Brian_Dorling at t-online.de
Sun Apr 28 16:52:14 CEST 2013

On 28.04.2013 03:28, Udo Richter wrote:
> Am 27.04.2013 14:06, schrieb Brian-Imap:
>> The single one at the start is what stops me activating the emergency
>> exit in VDR.
> Do you have an in-accurate system clock and/or clock syncing enabled?
> VDR will falsely trigger an VDSB if the clock is set more than 30
> seconds ahead while a recording is running. If you set the clock by DVB
> time, I'd suggest restricting it to one channel only.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Udo

Hmmm,
I wasn't setting system time, so I have now activated that and set it to
use the ZDF transponder.
I'll take a look at what is happening with my system clock too.
So you assume it was falsely triggering a VDSB thinking 30 secs had
passed when in fact the clock
probably was adjusted instead?
Cheers Brian