[vdr] Problems with VDSB, how to automate in SYSLOG

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Sun Apr 28 19:45:27 CEST 2013

Am 28.04.2013 16:52, schrieb Brian-Imap:
> So you assume it was falsely triggering a VDSB thinking 30 secs had
> passed when in fact the clock probably was adjusted instead?

Its the only false alarm I know of, and would be an explanation why this
happens on the start of a recording. Tuning to the channel for recording
may activate the clock sync for that transponder, and cause a time jump
once. All other explanations involve crappy driver/hardware or bad
reception.

There should be a log message indicating the clock sync.

Cheers,

Udo