[vdr] VDR jumps to old position after ff/rew

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 20:28:24 CEST 2013

I believe that's a problem with the video decoder. I had the same problem
using vdpau with vdr-xine long ago but it was quickly fixed. When I started
testing vdr-softhddevice, the problem re-appeared. You can enable "CONFIG
+= -DH264_EOS_TRICKSPEED" in vdr-softhddevice/Makefile and it should work,
assuming you're using vdr-softhddevice & are using a recent git of it.