[vdr] VDR jumps to old position after ff/rew

Stefan Schallenberg infos at nafets.de
Tue Aug 27 20:47:33 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Thanks for your ideas.

I am using an old (SD but not HD) FF PCI card and non-HD recordings. So
neither of the situations you described applies as far as I understan.

Some more background:
A lot of my recordings are done with VDR 1.6, but the symptom occurs
both with old and new recordings. I currently dont have a HD device
attached. I am running in a XEN-virualized Environment with PCI passthrough.

vVdr:~ # lspci -v
00:00.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
         Subsystem: Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH
Siemens/Technotrend/Hauppauge DVB card rev1.3 or rev1.5
         Memory at f7fff000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
         Kernel driver in use: av7110

00:01.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
         Subsystem: Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH Technotrend/Hauppauge
DVB card rev2.1
         Memory at f7ffe000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
         Kernel driver in use: av7110

Stefan