[vdr] start VDR without hardware for test and tutorial

cedric.dewijs at telfort.nl cedric.dewijs at telfort.nl
Sun Dec 1 09:41:42 CET 2013

Thank you for this. I have installed xineliboutput on my debian installation, but that does not auto-install vdr-plugin-xineliboutput.
I have installed vdr-plugin-xineliboutput, and now VDR happily runs without any hardware. I have updated my manual to reflect this.
https://wiki.debian.org/VDR

Sorry for my choose of words in my previous e-mail, I did not intent to insult anyone, but I was a bit disappointed.

Best regards,
Cedric