[vdr] vdr-sxfe does not react to keyboard in debian, works in arch linux

cedric.dewijs at telfort.nl cedric.dewijs at telfort.nl
Sun Dec 1 11:53:18 CET 2013

Hi All,
I have a fully functional VDR server running under arch linux. I'm trying to migrade to debian.
I have installed VDR and vdr-plugin-xineliboutput in Debian , and I can watch nederland 1. So far so good.
The problem is that vdr-sxfe does not respond to keypresses. When I press "m" I don't get the menu, when I press "2" I don't switch to nederland 2 and so on.
I have looked true the configuration files on my arch linux box, but I could not find the option to let vdr-sxfe listen to the keyboard. On the arch linux box I run a newer version of vdr (1.7.31), then on debian (1.7.28).
What configuration file holds the keyboard bindings for vdr-sxfe?
Best regards,
Cedric