[vdr] aufs instead of mhddfs with vdr 2.1.2

M. Fiegert ml11 at trigfee.de
Mon Dec 2 01:04:31 CET 2013

Depending on your personal ordering sheme a simple link could do.
I use multiple disk just by having a directory "Other disks" on my main
vdr disk with links to the other disks containing archived recordings.
I do make sure that the "main" disk always has enough free space (which
is really no big deal with a 3TB disk).

I once did use that old functionality of vdr doing the distribuition,
but really don't miss it. Much simpler now.

Greetings
(and a very big thanks to Klaus. I am a very happy vdr user since the
very first days - missed a one diget user number just because i ignored
your mail while on leave for a holiday ;-)

   Michael