[vdr] Change vdr shutdown command (into pm-suspend)

cedric.dewijs at telfort.nl cedric.dewijs at telfort.nl
Fri Dec 6 18:18:01 CET 2013

Hi All,
I'm trying to make my TV server faster by calling pm-suspend instead of shutdown. I have made a script that stops vdr, unloads the DVB-t driver, suspend, resume, load the DVB-t driver, and restart VDR. This works nicely., see here for details:
Now I'm trying to automate it.
VDR is capable of shutting down the PC. This can be setup in /etc/default/vdr
Is there any way to let VDR call pm-suspend instead of /sbin/shutdown? Where is the setting for it?
Best regards,
Cedric