[vdr] Change vdr shutdown command (into pm-suspend)

fnu vdr at auktion.hostingkunde.de
Fri Dec 6 22:13:04 CET 2013

Hey Cedric,

looks like you are using a Debian based installation, probably with Debian packages based on Tobias Grimm's great work over years, and for sure his co-workers.

Obviously you're dutch and maybe capable to understand some gernan words. So,  you may have a look into an article Tobias wrote quite a while ago on his homepage:

http://www.e-tobi.net/blog/2010/11/06/squeeze-vdr-teil-9-suspend-to-ram

This way does work also perfectly with Ubuntu … ;-)

===

Kind regards

fnu