[vdr] cSoftDevice::StillPicture() not updating video in VDR 2.0

Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi
Wed Dec 25 22:17:43 CET 2013

On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 12:23:23PM -0800, VDR User wrote:
>If you haven't done so already, please bring this to Johns (author of
>softhddevice) at the vdrportal forum.

I did not yet, because softdevice has little to do with softhddevice.
But thanks for the hint, I think I should set up vdr, softhddevice and
some "dummy tuner" plugin on a more modern system, so that I can compare
what is different. (I will stick to softdevice+DirectFB on the low-end
system that is equipped with a budget tuner card.)

	Marko